Sunday, February 26, 2017

Michael Story Workshop - outcome

This is the outcome of Day2. Out of this image you can't see much of the initial process showing through because I covered most of the part completely. Sky and clouds are the same with what I would do to my regular paintings. I never used outside of three primaries, alizarin, ultra-marine, and cad-yellow, which is not usual yellow though, and titanium white. As many other instructors Michael didn't comment on muck of my processes, which I took as my basics are ok.
But more imprtantly, HIS process of painting sky and clouds are just matching the color mixes with the reference and dubbing a brush to apply the color to each part. As any professional painters, he has his own way of skills and confidence mixing colors, which I need to learn more. 

No comments: