Saturday, November 14, 2009

Color adjustment on trees


After coming back from the opening reception of Georgetown Atelier, I worked on the trees on the right. I knocked out some greenish green, which wasn't matching any part of trees, then put lighter colors for highlighted part. They're still not exactly what I wanted them to be, but a step closer to the final. I might need to come back and put darker colors for the shadows. Most of the trees actually have much darker part. Maybe tomorrow.

Georgetown Atelier was set up in a unit of Sabey's Creative Space, re-developed from the old Rainier Brewery building. Very traditional drawing sessions from sculptures and from nude models were going on this quarter. I might have some skills to tackle those but probably don't have enough patience to continue doing that. After all I don't have any degrees in FA(Fine Art).

No comments: